July 28, 2009

Procrastination strikes again


bench
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
...or is it just life?

This is the last month for my current Project 365. It ends in August and I just barely uploaded day #225. Only 140 more to go. I wonder if I can upload them before the end of the project? I will just have to keep it on my list of things to do. Yikes! The "to do" list is getting longer and longer by the minute. I guess the smart thing would be to actually start working on the 'to do" list but then that is so NOT me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...