August 28, 2009

It was supposed to be a creative night

It started with the network going down at work. The boss decided to send us home. I have NO problem with leaving work 3 hours early. No problem at all. I still have not unpacked all my crafty stuff so I thought tonight would be the perfect time to do just that. I thought maybe I could accomplish something crafty before the weekend ended. I worked at it for a bit and then I got distracted. I ended up on the computer, while the husband (and his friend) played Army of Two.

So far it was a nice evening. Then the phone calls started. Every night we have been getting multiple calls requesting money for various organizations. Every. Night. I am still not used to us having an answering machine. It has been years since we have had one. I really need to remember to let the machine pick up the calls. Especially since one of the calls was the husband's co-worker calling to say he forgot (again) to set the alarm at work and if the husband could go and set it. Sigh. So since the guys were in no shape to drive, guess who had to. I have to say that I was pretty surprised at the amount of traffic. I guess it has been awhile since I have been out of the house on a Friday night.

Once we were out and about we realized we were hungry. The line at Taco Bell was just way too long and what we thought was a Lucky Wishbone, wasn't. So Mama's it was!


And that is about it for my "creative" night. I hope that I can do better tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. I *heart* your photography and especially your kitty! Cindy (Citrus Tree Studio)

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...