August 31, 2009

last day

Today was the last day for my current Project 365. I am so proud of myself that I did not miss a single day this time around. Of course, like last time, I am a little late in uploading my photos. Four months isn't too bad is it? So far I have uploaded 242 photos. Only 123 to go! Here are the last 2 that I uploaded tonight.


I keep trying to decide if I want to immediately start another year (of photos) or take a break. I guess it all depends on how I feel tomorrow. I was thinking of maybe a fun (and musical) month long project.

Although I didn't accomplish anything creative this past weekend, I did happen to find oodles of creativity out there on the World Wide Internets. I found tons of new blogs that I probably will never find time to read that I was pretty excited to see. But I will post more on that later or maybe tomorrow, or the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...