June 25, 2012

Index card a day No. 13

Okay here's the thing.

As this project progresses, it seems to take me longer than a day to create a card.

And not only that but it takes me even longer to post it online.

So now because of this I have ended up with multiple cards in various stages of completion. I start working on one, change my mind or maybe I have to wait for it to dry and so I move onto another.

Here's hoping that it doesn't take me almost 2 years (like my last project) to upload and post all my finished index cards online.

For example, I made this card back on June 17 (9 days ago). How is that for timely...

Index card a day No. 13


2 comments:

  1. Nice bright colors!! Love your ICAD's. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this take on a grid. The different sized squares are stunning. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...