June 26, 2012

Of plants and flowers


foliage


Remember my plant?

Well here it is  4 months later and it's still alive.

Let me repeat that......the plant is still alive!

Not only is it still alive but it appears to be growing some flowers. See.....


Of plants and flowers



Speaking of plants and flowers....

How do you like this beauty?

The husband and I went out to shop for doors and came home with this gorgeous thing. Please say hi to our new addition. I pray it lives at least as long as the other.


blue rose




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...