December 28, 2012

Scrunchable Scarf

I just love this time of year when it comes to my working on my yarny projects. It's the time of year when projects get finished and sometimes it's the time of year when projects get put away and kind of forgotten about. My grape scrunchy scarf would be one of the latter.


winter knitting


This scarf started out as a Christmas present back in 2010, but then I changed my mind and decided to make something else so it got put aside. It sat for quite awhile on top of my printer collecting dust. Then it spent some time hanging out in the closet where I didn't have to look at it everyday. I finally decided that it needed to be finished. It pretty much was already done, it only had a few rows left to knit. I don't know why it took me so long to do it but here it is. Another project FINISHED!


scrunchable scarf


Pattern: Scrunchable Scarf by Susan McConne
Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Chunky Weight in "Grape Jam"
Needle: US 10 1/2 (6.5 mm)
Started: October 31, 2010
Finished: December 9, 2012
My Ravelry link: Grape Scrunchy


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...