December 31, 2012

Blueberry {ripple}

The Blueberry {ripple} is finished and in the hands of Nephew 2.0.

I am a bit worried that the size of this ripple is a little off. It isn't as square as the Brownie {ripple} and that bothers me. I didn't want to buy another skein of yarn for just a few rows, so after 5 skeins I called it done. But since Nephew 2.0 is taller than Nephew 1.0 I think I may need a larger blanket. I will have to ask him if he wants me to make it longer but I hope that once the blanket gets some use that it will stretch out a bit.

And of course the little stinker had to jump in on the action. It doesn't matter if you tell her no, she still does what she wants to. The stubborn look on her face says it all.


Blueberry {ripple} and cat


Yarn: Red Heart with Love in "True Blue" and "Black"
Hook: 6.0 mm (J)
Chained: 171
Finished measurements: 53 x 60 inches
Started: September 23, 2012
Finished: December 23, 2012
My Ravelry link: Blueberry {ripple}


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...