January 30, 2014

Currently...

Super fish-eye


Playing... with mini camera lenses. For Christmas, I got some iPhone lenses for my iPod Touch. I have been having a lot of fun using them. I even started a new iPod only 365 day photo project just so that I would have the perfect excuse to use them.


Fossil


Caring... for a sick kitty. I am so happy that she is so much better than she was at the beginning of the month/year.


Cat on the run!


Eating... Lemon Oreos.




Crocheting... lots of squares. I joined the Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 365 day project. I am crocheting one granny square every day for a year, with the color based on my mood. Or in my case, whatever color I feel is pretty that day. My yarn arrived late in the month so I have a lot of squares that I need to catch up on.


decisions


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...