April 18, 2014

M is for Moon

I love the moon. I always have.

When I was younger, I must have REALLY loved the moon because I remember getting a letter, when I was away at college, from my younger brother and pretty much the entire letter was him writing about how he heard I liked the moon. I guess I may have talked about it a little too much.

the blood moon
the blood moon

October 22, 2010: October moon
October moon

It's called the Beaver Moon
It's called the Beaver Moon

in alignment
in alignment

April 27, 2010: The moon comes alive at night
The moon comes alive at night


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2014.html

      2013 A to Z post :: M is for... Multnomah
     2011 A to Z post :: M is for... Mushroom


2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I really love the top one of the blood moon. Creepy!
    (new follower)
    Lexa Cain’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are absolutely gorgeous. I think the moon is mystical. I would rather see the moon high in the sky 24 hours a day then have the sun. I just love the ominous yet inviting glow as it casts out onto the Earth. Great Post! Stopping by from A-Z http://brokenwings1313.blogspot.com/2014/04/q-is-for-quippet.html

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...