March 24, 2017

Blogging from A to Z 2017: Theme Reveal

I've debated on whether or not I should do the Blogging from A to Z challenge this year. Every year I have this same conversation with myself and every year I end up doing it.

The most fun that I have had with this challenge was during my very first year way back in 2011. Back then I had no theme and just posted about anything.

Over the years, I have found that not having a theme for the challenge is a lot less stressful for me.

So... My theme for this year will be No Theme. I'm just gonna do some A to Z blogging.



5 comments:

  1. Interesting that having no theme makes it easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scr4pl80 it's weird but having a theme felt like I was doing homework for a research paper.

      Back in 2015 I blogged using the theme The A to Z of My Sonoran Desert. I really did enjoy it, but it took a lot of my time to gather the info and write the posts.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure it will be nice to be so care free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MamaWantsHerBooks. I am looking forward to just writing about anything and everything.

      Delete
  3. As I've said to others, no theme is a theme. I agree that going themeless can provide a lot of flexibility. Have fun with it--that's the main thing.


    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...