October 1, 2007

*sniffle*

This past weekend was B's and my 10th anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 10-years ~ it has only felt like 5 minutes. 5 minutes under water!!! LOL! (now that funny is courtesy of my mom).

We had plans to go out and do something but B was sick so we just stayed home. Now, B is feeling better and I am the one that is sick! He has the week off of work and I have to go back to class. It is not just allergies either. I HATE being sick. It has been a LONG time since I have had a cold. I just hope it is over quickly since I cannot miss any days at school. What makes me feel even worse is that I don't even have the car in case I want to go home early. B is on vacation so he dropped me off this morning.

I guess I am just in a foul mood all around. I did not wake up on the good side of the bed this morning.

...today's post brought to you by the letter "d" as in duodenum!

1 comment:

  1. I had a cold last week, and now my hubby has it although he goes on and on.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...