October 12, 2010

on hold

After completing my last class I decided that I would wait until after I was finished with jury duty to start again. Well that time has come. So last week I ordered my textbook and on Monday I purchased my class with plans to begin the course that night. But wait.....this course is not like my previous courses where I was able to start as soon as I purchased the class. Nope, I have to wait at least 3-days for someone to activate my class. So here I wait. And let me tell you....for a procrastinator such as myself having to wait when I am actually in the mood to start something is not really a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...