October 13, 2010

RED [the movie]

While shopping today for his weekly comic book fix the husband was able to pick up a couple of advanced screening passes to the new Bruce Willis movie, RED. Since these passes require you to get to the theatre early and wait with the hope that there will be seats available by the time you get to the door, we left shortly after work to head down to the University. Where, while standing in line with a bunch of college students, I came to the realization that I was old enough to be their Mom.

sigh....

But back to the movie. I have to say I loved it! It caught my attention and held it all the way to the end. It was funny too. John Malkovich steals the show and Helen Mirren was fabulous. Definitely a movie that I would recommend to anyone to go and see (even my Mom).

If you want to see it the movie opens this Friday (10/15) and stars Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, Richard Dreyfuss and Mary-Louis Parker.






2 comments:

  1. New follower from the Relax & Surf blog hop! Hope you can return the follow.

    Katie
    http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now from Relax & Surf Sunday. My blog “Inspire” has inspiring messages about family, faith and other topics. Please follow back!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...