September 13, 2004

5-years!!

I have worked for the same company for 5 years. YAY! I celebrated my anniversary this month. Today I was given a silver frame/calendar that is engraved with the company name and the words "5 years". I also get a gift. I was given a Bravanta gift certificate. A Bravanta gift certificate usually allows you lots of choices (gift baskets, gift certificates etc). The best value with those is usually getting a gift certificate (last one I got was a $50 Target gift certificate). For the 5-year anniversary you get to chose from 8 pre-selected items. For the most part they are really nice gifts (well for the anniversary selection they are really nice). I think I will select a pearl & diamond necklace which is very pretty. I can get it in white or yellow gold. Won't I look purty??? I have pasted the description and photo below:

14K Freshwater Pearl & Diamond Pendant
A single white 8mm freshwater
pearl is the focal point of this very modern pendant. The pearl is accented by
two round brilliant diamonds, bezel set in 14k white or yellow gold, and the
pendant dangles from a 17-inch gold wire chain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...