September 7, 2004

Back to the grind

Well here I am. Back at work. The holiday weekend is over. I did not turn on the computer at all yesterday. B and I were just lazy all day. He played is dumb video games and I read a book. I did manage to get some laundry done so it was a total waste of a day.

My only happiness this week is that I only have a short 3-day work week. YAY! I can see that it will still be a long week though. It is barely lunch time and I still have 5 more hours to go. I also have tons of errands and things to do in the 2 hours after work. I do not know why every place I need to go to today closes at 8pm and I don't get off of work until after 6pm. I need to go to Curves and also the library. I think I will put shopping off until another day. I have to be home and in front of the television exactly at 9pm to see The Amazing Race. LOL! Gotta love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...