November 9, 2005

bleh...

I have been miserable lately. There is something going around this office that is making it so hard to concentrate. It is a sinus thing and all I know is that I get to work and my eyes start watering – Non stop, especially my right eye (to heck with eye makeup!). I had planned to stay home today but B ticked me off so off to work I went (how dare I get sick on his day off). Then B did not put gas in the devil car, so I had to have him drive with me to work this morning. It is a long story but the short version is that he REALLY ticked me off today!! Coming into work is the only thing that kept me in a reasonably good mood today. So do I get an 'A' for effort today?

So since I have been pretty out of it all day, I decided today was a Mission U.K. sort of day. See even my post is all drivel today. Kind of boring but hey at least it is a post.

Oops! I have just realized that I really need to get cracking on some of these requests (only 1 hour to go - well less now that I got this posted) so the time has come to play my “I NEED TO WAKEUP” iTunes play list! HEY! Now don’t laugh at my selections. They work for me and that is all that matters. Now of course I do end up being a source of entertainment to my co-workers as sometimes I really get grooving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...