November 23, 2005

I see bling!

On Monday I got a surprise in my mailbox. I kind of expected the surprise to happen on Saturday but Monday made up for it. What was my surprise you ask? Well in my tiny mail box was a key. Whenever there is a key you just know there is something good. I took the key and opened the huge mail box reserved for packages. Inside was a huge envelope and 10 tiny envelopes. The huge envelope I was surprised to find contained a free skein of yarn that I kind of forgot I had sent away for. In the 10 tiny envelopes? My jewlery orders of course! I had already received one item a couple of days before and knew that the others should be arriving soon. I cannot believe all the jewlery I have been buying. I really love the rings I ordered but with me losing weight I am sad that I will not get to wear them for long. I also showed them to B who was actually very surprised at how nice the pieces were. So....so far he has no complaints with what I have purchased. If only he knew the dollar amount but hey I am not going to be the one to tell him. Sadly, last night there were no small brown envelopes in my tiny mail box. But today is one more mail day before the holiday so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I am so happy that after today I will have a long 4-day weekend! Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that today will not be so busy. I just want a nice relaxing day at work where I can order some more bling (2 so far today) and spend time at the Kindred Creations site (LOL!). If you scrapbook you may want to head over to that site. They have a wonderful layout gallery, the most friendly message board and lots of contest and challenges that I hope will kick my butt into gear and get me to get caught up on all these pages I need to complete.

2 comments:

  1. On scrapbooking: You are way ahead of me if you are only trying to finish 2004. I'm stuck in the middle!

    I'm wearing my bling today. :) All of the stuff you've gotten probably doesn't even add up to the cost of one of the items if you actually had to pay for it. Think of it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? I am not even close to being caught up. What I always end up doing is working on a year and then I want to start the next year so I do but then I never go back and finish the prior year. So for example, if I start working on 2005 pictures now, I will never finish 2004. That is what happened with 2003. I still have Thanksgiving/Christmas 2003 sitting on my desk. So I may be currently working on 2004 but I still have all the prior years to work on.

    I know what you mean about the bling. :-) I think that is why I don't feel bad buying it as it is not as expensive as if I purchased in a store.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...