July 4, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Today (well actually Monday cause this post is after midnight) was a wonderful day. It was so awesome to have a vacation day and also have B home from work at the same time. We just had a great lazy day. There was some talk of maybe leaving the house but at least for me it did not happen. I was a slacker the entire day and only peeked outside and never actually went outside.

I did manage to get some scrapping done today and for that I am very proud of myself. It was my turn to choose the Scrappay Divas Tuesday challenge and I am happy to say I actually did it too. I have been such a slacker with these challenges. Thanks to my Diva gals for putting up with me. Here is a sneak peak of the layout. Shhhh don't tell anyone. The layout should post once the sun comes up on Tuesday morning.

That is if Blogger will let me post pictures.

Thanks goodness for Photobucket!

I also finally found my scanner hiding under all my 12x12 paper and was able to scan and upload last week's Diva challenge too. It only took me a week to scan it. Bummer is....I thought I was being all clever with the title "Goodbye 2005" cause it rhymed and now that I look at it I realize that this should actually be "Goodbye 2004" I am going to need to change that sticker. Argh! I don't know what year I am scrapping anymore. LOL!

I am looking forward to going to the in-laws for our 4th of July. There will probably not be any pictures to scrap but it should be nice to get out of the house and do something. Hopefully I can either wake up early and scrap some more (yeah right!) or maybe scrap when I get home.

Want to hear something weird? It is after 2am and there are birds chirping outside. It is dark. Why are they there? This isn't the first time either. Is there some bird party that is going on that I am not aware of?



I hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...