October 6, 2006

It is 6:30 on a Friday night...

…and I am back at work.

I was barely at work today for 30 minutes when I get a call from B’s work that he is having black outs.

A couple of years ago B had a problem with cluster migraines and for the past week they seem to be coming back. So I left work to pick him up and off to the Emergency Room we went.

The Emergency Room we went to was weird. There is NO one there to talk to when you walk in. You have to fill out a piece of paper and leave it in a tray until someone walks out and picks it up. I think our paper was there for about 15 minutes or so before someone took it and the only reason they took it was because a lady came in with someone that was bleeding and had to bang on the window. She finally got someone to come to the window and when they took her paper, they took ours as well. You get more service at an Urgent care or basically any where else you might go. The only directions posted said to fill out form and place in tray. Everyone that came in was as confused as we were so we were all in the same boat.

We were there for about 30 minutes before they called B back to be examined. I had to wait in the waiting room. We were probably there a total of 2 hours or so. We left and then dropped off his RX. I took him to get lunch and then took him home. I then went back to get the RX, took it home and now I am back at work. I don’t know how long I will be here but I am already tired. I will have to come in on Saturday as well but did not want to have to work all day Saturday, so here I am.

Well, I better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...