November 12, 2007

The all-in-one creative update

I keep mentioning that I would share current pages and I never got around to it. So here it is. The all-in-one post. Much more creative and upbeat than my posts of late.


Here are a some of my most recent Scrappay Divas challenge pages:

Scrap an Object



Supplies used:

Bazzill - cardstock & flower
American Crafts - letter stickers
Dollar Tree - foam letters
Heidi Swapp - ribbon
ric-rak
button


This is a picture of one of B’s fancy dinners.


Stamping on patterned paper



Supplies used:

Basic Grey: patterned paper, chipboard, tag
Autumn Leaves: brads, flourish stamp
Making Memories: paint
Doodlebug: gem
Colorbox: chalk ink
ribbon


I really liked this challenge. I finally used my flourish stamps and the stamping actually looks like it is originally part of the patterned paper.

And I also wanted to share another page that I did just for the fun of scrapping but it seems like Blogger is not being very cooperative. :(

So until next time....be creative!

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts - love how you have the title going down the side of the page!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...