November 29, 2007

Realization


{135/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
I have come to the realization that I am running out of time to finish all my school work. I actually came to this realization back in September when I received my first review.

My instructor wants every student to complete one chapter a week in Medical Terminology. However, there are more chapters than I have weeks. I also have many other subjects that I still need to complete. By testing out of most of the course's lower subjects, my time in class was reduced. I have to finish all my coursework by the first week of January. It does not help that we are off of school the week of Christmas/New Years. I also have to find a place to do my externship. Oh and then there is getting ready for the holidays. Stress is good right?

5 comments:

  1. (((big hugs))) You CAN do this!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be so hard! But take it in small pieces. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Raechelle, Patter and Stefanie. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and your words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...