November 20, 2007

*mirror mirror on the wall*

I always thought it would be cool to have a twin. But then when I really think about it....she would most likely be prettier than I, smarter than I, and a lot more popular. Since I pretty much feel that way about everyone else BUT me, why would I need a twin for that?

I am finding it very hard to concentrate this week and it is ONLY Tuesday. Well I think it is Tuesday. I don't remember because I cannot seem to focus. My school work is suffering as well.

I don't know if it is because this week is a short week and underneath it all I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving or if it is something else. I just cannot put my finger on it.

Maybe it is because there is a new toy waiting for me at home. Who knows.

All I know is that I don't like feeling like I am in a daze the entire day. Maybe because we hit a record of 88 degrees yesterday and it is November and it should not be THAT hot. Maybe I just need a nap. Goodness knows the entire box of chocolate I just ate did not help any.

1 comment:

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...