November 1, 2007

spinning round

The room is spinning. Yikes!

I finally broke down and decided to get my ear checked out. It was starting to bother me. I was dizzy and it felt like I had water in my ear. So yesterday I went to Urgent Care where I wasted 3+ hours and $100 to be told there was nothing in my ear. That is what I had feared. I was given antibiotics and I started those last night. I decided since I had missed the entire morning of school that I would just stay home. I am happy that I did because as the day wore on I just felt terrible.

This morning I woke up feeling a little better but I am still dizzy. I came into class today and I hope that I make it through the day. It is hard to concentrate when the room feels like it is spinning.

So that is where I am right now. Probably starting a sinus infection and dreading getting out of bed in the morning.

I did want to let you all know about a lot more interesting stuff – like one of my silly photos being really popular, some layouts I never shared and that Blogger finally now offers comment emails. But that will have to wait until AFTER I have some coffee. Maybe that will slow down the spinning. Ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...