April 17, 2008

finished

Today I graduated.

I have officially completed my training.

Well it was more like I was given my certificate of completion but it was more like an empty envelope with a letter stating that my certificate was coming in the mail. :)

I cannot belive I am finally finished. It feels good. Now I just have to concentrate on the degree I need for my job and after that...certification!

So even though I have finished my schooling, it was only the first chapter. I still have a ways to go and I am looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and well done after so much hard work! Best of luck for the next "chapter" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stefani! I know you've worked hard. Good luck with the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. :) I still cannot believe that I am finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...