March 8, 2009

...and so ends 2008

I have done it!

I have finally finished uploading my Project 365 photos for the month of December and the year of 2008. Let's just hope that it doesn't take me as long to upload my 2009 photos. I really do hate getting so far behind.

I do credit my getting caught up with finally being able to install Photoshop on the new laptop. This thing is FAST! The only thing that I don't really like is that the pictures don't look as good. They seem to be sort of flat looking. But I guess that is one thing I can put up with if it means I get to actually upload my photos in the same year that they were taken.


December 2008  [project 365]

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...