March 22, 2009

That which is Twilight

Yesterday, I did what most people did. I went out and bought Twilight, the movie. I did not see it in the theatre and was waiting to watch it on Blu-Ray. When I got home from the store the husband had a friend visiting. I did not want to watch the movie with 2 men putting in their comments so I had to wait. As soon as the friend left though that movie was put in the player and strict instructions given to the husband that no comments were allowed. As expected the husband fell asleep soon after the movie started so I did get to enjoy it on my own. I have to say that I really did like it. This is definitely one that I will be able to watch over and over.

This morning the husband watched it while I was still asleep. His first comment made after seeing the movie was "I wonder how much product Edward has in his hair." Me thinks someone is jealous of that hair. I sure do like a man with good hair.

I would have to say the movie was a success in this household as it was put away in the main movie drawer (aka movies the husband deems as decent and good) as opposed to all the other movies I own (aka chick flicks) that have been put on some bottom shelf that I cannot even get to at the moment.

I look forward to the sequels. I hope they are just as good if not better. I hear that New Moon should be out either the end of this year or beginning of the next (2009/2010). So it looks like I won't have long to wait.

That which is Twilight

1 comment:

  1. I am giggling over your husbands reactions. Pretty typical, I would say. I am a bit behind the times, as I'm just reading the books right now. I'm about halfway through book 3. I have to admit that the film characters don't quite match my images from my mind.....but then, doesn't that always happen? lol.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...