December 4, 2011

Meet Brownie {ripple}

I think it's about time you all met Brownie. 

I started working on Brownie back in September, but had to put him aside in order to concentrate more on studying for my final exam (I think I may have mentioned something about said final exam, maybe once or twice). Now that all that stressful study time is over and done with (at least for now), I can finally get back to spending my evenings on something much more creative and fun. This really is good thing since I do plan on giving Brownie as a Christmas present. 

So, here we go again, the pressure is on and the countdown begins. 20 days and counting.....


Brownie {ripple}



1 comment:

  1. Hot chocolate came to mind when I saw your picture. I just looked back to the post about the yarn. It was a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...