April 6, 2005

Is it Wednesday again? Already?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I cannot believe it is Wednesday already. Wasn't it just Wednesday? Even though Wednesday sneaked up on me I still feel like this week is dragging. Maybe it is the 5am wake-up time to go work out.

I am kind of lacking in the WIP department as all the projects I want to make are pretty pricey in the yarn department. In fact one outfit I want to make will cost me over $150.00. Soooooooooooooo.........at the moment I am stuck using the yarn I currently have.

So that brings me to my current WIP. The Classic Man's Scarf. B asked me how I know it is a Classic Man's Scarf and I told him, it is because the book calls it that (so take that smart alec hubby!) I checked out a bunch of pattern books from the library and this pattern was in one of them. Here is my progress so far. B says it looks poofy. (Gotta love him)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...