February 2, 2006

What day is it?

Today feels like Friday. I really want it to be Friday. I NEED it to be Friday. Not only is Friday payday which would help (although the entire thing is going to rent). But Friday means no more work until Monday. I will NOT come into work this Saturday like I did last week. I don’t care how far behind we are. I have not been able to do my regular stuff because of a special project so things are piling up. So in summary……I don’t feel like being at work today.

Since today is Thursday that means it is another day of following the exercise plan, another day of moving and not sitting. My knees are doing fine but my ankles feel a little sore. That is normal so I won’t worry too much about it. I wonder if I should wear my new shoes? (read the comments) Last night while sitting on the couch (hee hee) I would stretch out my legs and I could feel the stretch in my muscles. I loved it. It felt good. I just hope to build them back up. Now if I could just stop eating all the junk I will be on my way.

Oh here is a review for you. I am trying out that new Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. It is not that bad. I can really taste the cherry. I will drink it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...