April 21, 2006

I like work

I stayed home yesterday. I was tired and then I got a bad headache. The headache was almost gone but then B got home and it got worse. B gets so mad when I stay home or take a vacation day and that really ticks me off. I just know he is jealous of my job and really needs to get over it.

So today I am back at work. I would have loved to stay home again but did not want to have to put up with B and his jerky attitude. Work so far is fine except earlier my new web toy was not working too well (not updating) but that seems to be fixed now and everyone can know EXACTLY what I have been listening to (well at work anyways). If you click on the chart below it will take you to my last.fm page. Maybe you should make one for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. That music thing is kinda cool I must say. Think I gotta go check that out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...