June 24, 2007

I did not end up going to the movies on Friday, so B told me that he would take me today. The movie I wanted to see has been out for awhile so we were surprised to find out that it was sold out when we tried to go and see it. I guess it is more popular than we thought. Although, I could have sworn that the person in front of us bought tickets to this very show. :( We usually got to the first showing and get there early in order to get a good seat. This time though, we went to the 2nd showing. That will teach us! I guess we will try again next week unless I get to go sometime this week during the day.

Today, we had also planned to go and see an apartment for rent. The place we went to see has 2 openings. One will be ready next week and is larger and the 2nd one needs work and will be ready in August when our lease at our current place is complete. The 2nd apartment is a bit smaller. I am not looking forward to going from a 2-bedroom to a 1-bedroom but these places are nice. Oh and they have free laundry! We really liked the larger apartment and the guy is willing to save it for us for the entire month of July! We are so excited! I really want to be able to move the week before our lease is up but it will take a bit of convincing to get B to agree. I also have to figure out how to store all my scrap stuff in the one closet…and where will the cat litter box go? And will B really let me decorate or is he just saying that? LOL! Lots and lots of things to think about. Lots of de-cluttering will be happening in the next few weeks. Anyone want some old scrapping supplies? Anyone want ½ priced Mary Kay?




p.s. ~ the picture is from a t-shirt I bought Ducky for his birthday. Isn’t it the coolest thing? Now I just need to get a picture of him wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...