July 4, 2007

Do I really need a title?

Thanks to all that commented on which picture to use for my first 365 photo. I really appreciate you visiting and taking the time to comment. It makes me happy. :)

You all picked the photo that I had as a favorite. Yay! :) So my first photo is finally posted to the group – albeit without a title. Remind me not to ask B for a title for my 365 days photos. His suggestions for my first photo were:

“Giant alien head” and “The all and powerful OZ” (or something like that). He mentioned something about adding flames to the top of my head or something.

Of course, both of these suggestions are much more creative than the “Day 1” title that I ended up using. But c’mon! I was NOT going to use those!

This is what happens when the girl has WAY too much time on her hands. She has to entertain herself some how. She was all dressed up with no where to go.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, these are sooo cute! Your eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...