July 15, 2007

tired

I have been so tired lately. I can barely make it thru the day sometimes. Kind of hard to get things ready for our move when I don’t have the energy. That is right, we are moving in less than 2 weeks! I have so much to do and I don’t know where to start. Well I have kind of started but what I have done has not even made a dent. Today B packed up a lot of stuff in the kitchen that we won’t need to use. You know, all the stuff that hides up in the cabinets. I really wanted to do it but I am glad that he was the one to do it. I do not know what I am going to do with all of my craft stuff. B really does not want me to take it all with me. Maybe I can sell my stamps on eBay, but that would require me to actually spend time getting things listed. So much to do and so little time.

I just wish I knew what was making me so tired. So, I took a test ~ nope, that was not it. I think I am kind of bummed about that too.

Looks like a quickie storm is starting to blow thru. I guess I had better get off this computer.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for ya! We moved recently and I told my husband that I'd rather have a pap smear and a root canal on the SAME DAY than ever move again! Hope you figure out why you're tired and hope it's not serious. Just a thought, have you had your thyroid checked lately?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...