January 2, 2008

Happy January 2nd!


*me*
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
So how is 2008 treating you so far?

My New Year’s Eve was pretty laid back.

I spent the day being lazy and spent some time reading a book in our new recliner. Have I forgotten to mention my new friend, the recliner? A matching recliner was given to us for Christmas from the in-laws. It is oh so comfy. I actually have to fight with the cat in order to get to sit in it. It is her new favorite place too.

New Year’s Eve (night) was spent on the computer organizing photos in my new Photoshop Elements 6.0 Organizer. If only I could use the actual Elements program. The Organizer works but the Editor gives out lots of errors and I cannot do anything with it. Since I cannot return the program and I do not have the funds to contact Adobe technical support I am stuck with a very expensive Organizer. I do have Photoshop 5.0 Limited Edition on my system and that works just fine but I don’t get all the bells & whistles. Since it is the bells & whistles that are currently not working in the new version, I am pretty bummed out. I am to the point that I am afraid to spend any money at all since all the purchases I make always seem to end up being terrible decisions. No wonder I can spend hours in the store trying to decide if I should buy something, I am always worried it is the wrong thing to buy. So for now the rest of my Christmas money has been put away and knowing me it will end up being used for bills or rent.

On New Year’s Day, I cleaned and had a nice little chat with one of my neighbors. Then since I had to go back to school the next day, I went to bed early like a good little girl and ended up tossing and turning the entire night. Lately, I have had problems falling asleep and last night was no exception. All the other nights of sleeplessness were no problem since I was on vacation and could sleep late. I could not do that this morning though because of school.

Now onto the subject of school…

I think it is going to take me some time to get back in the swing of things. I really need to concentrate and I think my mind is still in “vacation mode.” I did manage to take 2 tests today and there may hopefully be some good news soon on maybe a job opportunity but I don’t want to get my hopes up too soon. So keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...