January 16, 2008

My eyes sure are tired!


*toes are weird* {190/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
Lots and lots of testing this week pretty much has me drained. I did not realize how much until this afternoon. I just could not study anymore! I am looking forward to having a day off tomorrow. I hope to catch up on a few things, especially scrapping. But, knowing me, I will probably sleep too late and end up doing nothing productive. Who knows, maybe I’ll paint my toenails.

This week I have been watching the Comanche Moon mini-series this week. Did any of you watch it? It is the prequel to Lonesome Dove. I thought I had seen Lonesome Dove but now I think that maybe I have not. Now I need to go and rent it; or get the book.

Just so you know, I always try to respond to all comments left on my blog. So, I hope those of you that leave comments subscribe to them. ‘Cause I don’t want you all to think that I am ignoring you. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cute piggies :) Lovin your new photo over there on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ye kindly, my friend. :)

    I am really having fun with this project.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...