December 3, 2009

Dreaming of a Wooly Wonderland

Every ball of yarn dreams of becoming something more.

Being the beginning knitter that I am (even though it has been a few years), I found it interesting when my blog was listed as one of the top knitting blogs back in 2005.

Having only completed one actual project, I still consider myself a beginning knitter and definitely not someone that would have been considered as having a popular knitting blog back then.

Okay, so from what I remember of the original project the results were due to the folders people set up in bloglines and the blogs that were listed in these folders.

The other day I came across this. Someone updated the info (albeit a few months back). I am happy to see that I am still on the list (even though I have not blogged about knitting since 2005) and that I even picked up a few more readers.

I have been thinking lately that I need to pull out some yarn, maybe it is the cold weather that appeared overnight. This new house gets cold! Then today I came across this wonderful bit of inspiration. Now I am really in the mood to get back to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...