December 7, 2009

Goodbye Monday, Hello Tuesday

 *Any given minute we'll witness the planets falling from on high*  {360/365}

Ever have one of those days where it is super extra long and you are kept busy with things that make you want to strangle someone. Then when the day is over you find that you really have not accomplished anything the entire day?

Please tell me I am not alone.

Here I sit, late at night and I really cannot tell you what I did all day. Work did not really go so well today. We have hired some contract workers to help with our backlog of cases. One in particular had me ready to pull my hair out. Each week I assign a list of cases and at the end of the week they are to send the list back to me with notations of the cases they completed that week. We have done this for about the past 2 months. Two weeks ago, one of the ladies did not send me her list. I finally got that list this past Saturday. But then today, she again did not send me last week's list. She called me to tell me it was too confusing. (This coming from someone that makes at least 4 times more than me). Marking off on a list the cases she completed and emailing it to me was too confusing. It was totally frustrating!!

Then I went thru some of her cases. It looks like we may have a problem. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

The only thing that made up for this day was that I won a Gift Certificate to Scrapbook Dreamer!!! So Totally Excited!!!

Now it is cold and there are really scary wind noises outside. I think it is time for me to go to bed and hide my head under the covers. I am positive that Tuesday is meant to be a better day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...