November 20, 2004

Christmas present #5 (almost done)

I am almost finished with my mother-in-law's Christmas present. The afghan has 40 rows and I am on row 29 ( I think). I am sure I will have it done by the end of this weekend if I can keep myself working at it. I scanned some of the pattern. Since it is worked using 3 strands and a Q hook the pattern is quite bulky and hard to see. Although the scan makes everything look crooked the rows are straight. :-) It will end up being a pretty thick blanket and I am looking forward to finishing it so I can finish up my other gifts.



I also was able to finish up a scrapbook layout last night and will post it shortly. It is one I have been working on for awhile but since I needed printer ink and I was out of printer ink I had to wait. I am happy to be done with it and hopefully I can finish a couple of more before Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...