January 2, 2005

What a way to relax

I spent my day scrapbooking. However, I really did not make a dent in my huge stack of photos as I have been working on only one layout. Granted it is 2 pages but it is taking me forever to complete. I am hoping that once this layout is finished I will be able to start cranking them out. All in all today was very relaxing for me.

Monday starts day one of our busy season at work. It will be hard to do anything fun this month as I am sure after 50 hour weeks I will be exhausted when I get home. To help out I have to take inbound calls for about 3 hours a day. I am not looking forward to that. I hope that our busy season is not busy at all so I can just do my regular daily stuff. Especially since we are expecting our daily load to double this month.

I plan to upload some pictures of finished projects soon. I am also looking forward to starting some new projects as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again,

    I'm glad that you got a chance to scrap. That's also how I spent my time on the first days of 2005. I look forward to awesome pictures of your completed pages.

    I hope that the calls are minimal for you and that you can get the other work done.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...