September 29, 2006

Howdy

It sure has been quiet around here.

I guess that is bound to happen when I don't turn on the computer for a couple of days.

Yesterday (Thursday), B and I drove out to take a tour of Kartchner Caverns. This place was amazing. We took the Rotunda/Throne room tour (The Big room tour is closed until the bats are done using it as a nursery). I am so amazed at what water can do. See that picture over there to the left? That is a 58 foot tall column. Amazing!!!


I could not imagine how the 2 guys that found this cave felt when they first saw this awesome place. No wonder they kept it a secret for 14 years!

On the way back home, we stopped at the Truck Stop. B was very excited to eat some 'trucker food'. Very filling.

The only bad thing is that I got a headache (not sinus) and I still have it one day later. I hate feeling sick on my vacation days. Heck! I hate feeling sick on any day.

I only have 2 more days off and then it is back to work. My next vacation will be the week of Thanksgiving. So only 2 months away. I am already looking forward to it.

We still have no news about the car. I don't think it is coming back.

1 comment:

  1. The caverns are awesome! How cool! I do wish there was something like this near by to where I live and I knew about it.

    Sorry about your headache. I agree about being sick. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

    I'm dying for my vacation at the end of October. I do believe vacations are too few and too far between.

    They need to find your car. Plain and simple. I hate people who don't respect others and feel the need to take what they don't deserve. Bah!

    Oh, about the mass organization question - Creative Memories sells various organizers and I've come to use them over the little plastic bags most things come in. I have a lot of Creative Memories, tools, organizers, and I do like their albums themselves.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...