September 30, 2006

My page won!!!!

I am so excited!!!

Last weekend I participated in an online crop over at Scrappin' With Grace. I actually had a lot of fun. It started on Friday night and I just happened to get home just in time to participate. I even got up early on Saturday to play. I don’t even get up early to go to work. Of course last Saturday was THE DAY that pretty much fell apart, but for the time that I was online for the crop, it was all good.

So back to the winning…..I uploaded a layout for the challenge that was to be voted on by the site's design team. Well they chose my layout!!!! That one.....over there < -------

B kept wondering what all my hooting and hollering was all about. He was excited for me though. Of course now he keeps going on about how he has always told me my pages were good and that I need to join ALL the contests and on and on and on. Thank you honey but I don't think I have the ability to do that. Considering he complains if I spend too much time in front of the computer, which just happens to be, where I scrap. I also don't think I have the nerves for it. I never go into something thinking I will be the one to win. I don't think I am contest material.

Now that being said……

Come join me at Scrappin' With Grace for our "Bring It On Duel"!!!!!! Okay, it is a contest but a fun contest. We are in a duel with another online site. The site with the most posts, uploads and challenges completed wins. Not only is there a site contest but there will be prizes for the top 5 scrappers. The duel starts October 1st. Come and check it out. The girls there are great!

2 comments:

  1. Stef, you really do such great work!!! Congratulations.

    by the way, how do you post your picture on SWG? I went to my profile and it says to put in the url, but I don't really know how to do that? Can you give a girl some help?

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...