September 7, 2006

Thursday

Is it Thursday already?

Where has the week gone?

Not much going on around here if you could not already tell by my lack of blog posts. It has been one of those kind of weeks. I cannot even remember what I did the day before. I cannot even remember Monday.

Actually I do remember yesterday, I stayed home sick. I had only gotten about 3 hours of sleep the night before and I woke up feeling icky. I would have hoped to actually get caught up on sleep but I did not even get to take a nap. One of the main things I got done yesterday was to get the icky car towed. Now I just hope that I don’t stress out waiting to find out how much it is going to cost us to fix it. If you want to know what happened to the car go here. I am so ready to get back to being a 2-car family. Having one car really does take a lot out of me. The majority of my time is spent driving and I am tired of all the driving. Plus B has a weird schedule at work. One day we may have to leave at 7am and then the next at 9am. I want to get back on my own schedule. I want the bathroom all to myself. LOL!

Hmmm. It appears that last week seems to have been an 80’s retro week. I wonder what this week will be like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...