September 23, 2006

Now you see it, now you don’t :(

It appears I have joined Awendybird’s new club and I really don’t wanna be in THAT club!

Someone has stolen our Honda. We no longer have a car at all.

I have to laugh though as even though the car has nice low racing tires, one of them is a donut. Whoever stole it is not going to be looking very cool driving around with a donut. All I can do is laugh, right? Oh and the fact that the car was almost out of gas. Bummer, that B's pool cue was in the car though.


B does not know what we will do. I told him that I refuse to get freaked out about it. I think if I stay calm, so will he. Well I hope he does anyway.

My mom lent us her '87 Honda to drive for now. It is old and we don't know how much longer it will last but it will get us where we need to go.

4 comments:

  1. i cannot believe that your car was stolen that is horrible! how crazy is that. i'm off to check your link. i hope you find something about your car. i would be freaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrible about your car! I hope it can be found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That absolutely sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that the car was stolen. Jerks.

    I can feel the pain of losing a pool cue too. I think that would be the thing that would set me off. I hope the car is found, cue still inside, no damage to either. I also hope your insurance company helps out A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! My Honda was stolen three years ago!! It was found that night, but it was empty. Totally sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...