March 26, 2008

Can you hear me now?

Hi.

It's me.

The one that seems to have just fallen off the face of the Earth. Is that even spelled right? Earth?

I wish I could tell you that I have been extremely busy with the most exciting of things but if I did it would not be truthful. I have been busy but mainly just going to work and then running errands afterwards. Nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary. Well that is unless you consider getting the oil changed in the car exciting.

I am tired. I don't know why I am so extremely tired. I have been getting more sleep than usual but by the end of the day, like now for instance, it is really hard to get anything done. I am so drained by the end of the day. It is really weird. I keep hoping that maybe my body will get into some kind of routine and I will get used to what ever it is and have more energy but I wonder just how long that will take.

Easter was good. Last Easter is when my Uncle passed. This year we all got together and it was good. I didn't really take pictures though. I don't think anyone was in the mood. Who knows...maybe it was I that was not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...