March 29, 2008

old

Getting old has sure been on my mind lately.

What with being exhausted and fatigued all the time and I am doing NOTHING that should be causing me to feel this way.

Then there are the allergies. I NEVER had them as a child. Not until the past few years have I began to suffer. Today I woke up in terrible shape. I barely made it to the store to buy some medicine. After a couple of hours, I started to feel better but it was enough to sap my energy for the rest of the day. Now I am starting to feel icky again and the medicine is supposed to last 24-hours.

Tonight, B made a wonderful dinner. I bit down on the tines of the fork and chipped my tooth. I am upset about it. I would expect this to happen to B but not me as my teeth are in much better shape. As I get older, I am starting to fall apart. I do not like it! Nope not one tiny bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...