March 2, 2008

First week down


{240/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
This past week went by very slowly but yet quickly. Each night I would get home and would be so tired, I could not wait until bedtime. I think I slept only because I was so exhausted. By the time Friday came along, I was really looking forward to the weekend. Which is why I find it quite interesting that I am a bit anxious for Monday to be here so that I can do it all over again.

On Friday, I was left alone for most of the day. I had a lot to do so it did go by quickly. I cannot wait until I am more used to the place so that I can feel more at home. I cannot wait to meet some people so that I can have someone to each lunch with or even take a break with. The place is so busy that I am sure it will be awhile before any of that happens. What I have learned is that I am actually going to be THE Tumor Registrar for the hospital. Not just a helper to the person that is there. Once I am trained she will go back to her hospital.

I am not a morning person but if it means that I actually get a chance at finding a parking place in the one parking lot for employees then I guess I will become one. Each morning I have been diligent about getting up when the alarm goes off at 5am. So, on Saturday I was really looking forward to no alarm and getting to sleep in. So why is it that my body woke up at 4:30am? I don’t get it. My body has NEVER adapted that quickly.

I am hoping that once things get settled down I will have time to be crafty again. I did join over at LivePink . Pretty scary since it is more like a MySpace thing. MySpace is okay mainly because it is mostly people that have I grew up with and most I have not seen in over 20-years. But a new scrapping site? I always feel so out of place. I usually end up being the most unpopular person there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...