June 3, 2008

G'night

It's late and I really should be in bed. I always seem to find lots I need to do right before I head in for the night.

Tonight, the hubby had a friend over so I checked out Dr. Who using Netflix's online movie option. It wasn't so bad once I downloaded and installed all the updates I needed. Now that I know how it works I hope they add a few more titles to their online selection. Make that, more recent titles. Most of what I see are older movies. Not saying that is bad but I usually have to be in a certain mood to watching something older.

Today was actually pretty productive. At work, the program we use actually worked for most of the day. So after a week and a day after my training, I can proudly say that I actually completed my first abstract (case). I am pretty happy about it. Now I just need to have someone check it to make sure I did it right so that I can send it up to the state. I don't think I will be comfortable about the whole thing until I know that I am doing it right. But once I am comfortable I will be able to start working on the hundreds (probably more like a thousand) cases that are waiting to be completed. Ouch! Wish me luck! I am sure I will need all that I can get.

Well the lights have all been turned off and now it is time for the computer to be put to bed, as well as myself. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...