June 2, 2008

Time goes by...


{320/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
I really don’t know where the weekends go these days. They just seem to whiz by and I get nothing accomplished. I think I am still not used to the hubby’s new schedule. He used to have Thursday and Sunday off. Now he has Friday and Saturday. We still have one day off together and one day apart but I feel like he is always around. Not that this is bad, but I don’t seem to be getting stuff done like I should.

I can say though, that I do have plans to scrap sometime soon. I am participating in a traditional friendship swap on my Scrapals group. (Well it is not MY group but I don’t know how else to word it). I have not done one of these for I don’t know how long but the picture I used was from my 1st wedding anniversary so, 9 years. I think it was the first friendship swap we did. I think it’s about time for an update. I will have to see if I can find that old page. It will be interesting to see the differences in scrapping styles and in myself over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...