June 17, 2008

It's almost too much


{334/365}
Originally uploaded by DreamsOfNyssa
There is so much going on that it is starting to really make me feel bogged down. It's funny how certain things that happen in your daily life can really start to affect your health.

I really am finding it hard to stay awake during the day. It's like I am in a fog. I thought getting a decent amount of sleep would help but so far it hasn't.

We have the in-laws coming over tonight. I am looking forward to seeing everyone but it is going to be a mad house. I am sure by the end of tonight I will be...well...what is worse than exhausted? I am already exhausted so it will be more than that.

Work is super intensive and that is pretty draining. I like it though. It sure does make the day pass quickly.

There is a super serious issue happening with my family at the moment. I think the stress of that is not helping anything either. It is always at the front of my mind and I can't help but to worry about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have as relaxing a time as you can with the in-laws love, and that the family situation works out x

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...