June 10, 2008

Musically Meme

Musically Meme
1. The promise, 2. emo, 3.mcr ♥, 4. 39/366, 5. He's badd, yo, 6. PLAYING ELECTRIC ACOUSTIC GUITAR - FLICKR, 7. © lisman_piano_057, 8. Techno youth, 9. tesla, 10. michael hutchence, 11. Lovey Dovey, Lovey Dovey All The Time, 12. shiny happy fits of rage 153:365

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


*********************************************

This meme was even harder than the last one. I know that once I choose an answer I am going to think of another answer that would have fit better. Music has always been important to me. I feel that the music in a person's life is what defines them. Maybe I am just thinking too hard. I am not really finding the 'real' me so to speak, in this meme. Well who I always thought was the 'real' me. So, I am answering these questions for the here and now and putting aside the old stand-by's from the past. Knowing me, they will probably change by tomorrow anyway.


1. What's your favorite song? This is a hard question to answer as I kind of have two. "The Promise" by When in Rome and "Subculture" by New Order.
2. Favorite genre of music? (Classical, Jazz, Country, Pop...) I don't know what they call it now-a-days. Indie/Alternative/Emo. It used to be Alternativey/Gothy/Punkish back in the olden days. You know, all the cool stuff that you would NEVER hear on the radio.
3. Favorite musician (add singer/band to end if necessary)? It changes but currently, My Chemical Romance.
4. What was the last song you listened to/are currently listening to? "Loose Lips" by Kimya Dawson.
5. What type of music do you dislike? Rap
6. What instrument do you like to listen to the most? It really depends on what music I am listening too. I do like to listen to guitar especially when the parts are really intricate.
7. What instrument do you most like to play (or would like to learn)? I most like to play the piano. I really do miss not having mine in the house.
8. Where do you go or what do you listen to when you're sad? I don't listen to anything in particular when I am sad, but I can say that listening to ELO, Erasure, and currently Midnight Juggernauts sure does seem to put me in a super mood! It has to be something you can dance too.
9. What was the last concert or musical event you attended (add singer/band to end if necessary)? Tesla
10. What concert or musical event do you wish you could have attended? Or a performer you would have loved to have seen live? Michael Hutchence & INXS back in 1988.
11. You and your sweetie, what's your 'song'? If you aren't paired off, what song do you think it might be? There isn't one. Although when we first started dating he sure did sing "The Joker" by The Steve Miller band, a lot. Romantic, isn’t it? LOL! I guess he liked my peaches.
12. What song gets stuck in your head the most? (For good or for bad...) Usually it's "Ashes to Ashes" by David Bowie, but TODAY I cannot get "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches to stop playing in my head. It does not help that today the hubby is singing it too. Hey! Maybe we have found OUR song after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...